viernes, junio 13

StereoDeviant Crisis for Metal Gear

A friend of mine bought Metal Gear Solid 4 and posted a photo of him with the copy of the game on his hands.
Stereo Deviant watched the picture and this was his reaction:


"I want to kill him and steal mgs4 from him. Im serious, I dont know him, but if that was the last copy of mgs4, I would kill him for it."


And I said:
Si yo tuviera MGS4 ahora mismo, me haria una sesion de fotos.


And the he said:
"Actually id take secret photos of me having sex with it, and then theyd get leaked onto the forum, and then the rest of the internet.
And id be ridiculed for the rest of my life."


Then I said:
No, you will be proud. Y pondras cara de -wow, y seras famoso.
Como Perez Hilton. Y te tiraran fotos de upskirts y no tendras pene. Seras todo un fenomeno de la tv.

He said:
"I´ll be in a club and a girl walks up "ZOMGZ ARE YOU THE GUY WHO HAD SEX WITH MGS4?!?!!!?111ONEONE!!!!11111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????"

And Ill be like "why? you want a turn" and she'll be like "DO ME!!!!......now!!!!"
And Ill do her in the middle of the street, and cars will stop, and ppl will throw money and candy And video games at me.
And I will be God.
I will rule alongside Solid Snake.

And together we will play brawl for hrs until our Godly eyes bleed...
...of course I'll win, and he'll cry cause i kicked his ass with himself.

And he'll be like "FUCK MY PICKACHU DOESNT MOVE LIKE IN MELEE!!!!! FUCKKKK!!!!!"
And then he will cry again.

And Ill say "its ok Snake, and Ill give him a tender but manly hug" and he will tell me that he is my father, and he'll give me his headband (bandana) and his CQC knife.
And he'll train me to be better than himself.

And when the Colonel finds out that Liquid Snake´s left testicle survived and attached itself to a gekko and possessed it, Kojima will release MGS (Metal Gear Stereo).
And the main boss will be Liquid Gekko.
He'll MOO really loud and have long blonde hair.


Me: UNCLE!!!
Him: MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooo!!!!

And he'll pee that green shit on me.
And then Ill command 56 Metal Gear Rays to hump him till he dies.

And when me and my Rays defeat Liquid Gekko, the Patriots will walk up to me, start crying, and ask for my forgiveness...
...Ill tell them all to go fuck theyre mom, and while they start to cry even more ill teabag them all. Then ill go back up to heaven to hang with snake and we'll play Snake Eater, and he'll cry again when he sees how masterfully I murder The End.
Afterwards we'll watch funny youtube videos, and post on VGI.
He'll post 14,567 posts on his first day and be the first person ever to reach "Big Admin" status
and Kojima will receive ANOTHER death threat.

And be forced to bring Snake back to life...

...leaving me all alone in heaven.



Im done."



That was his reaction.

No hay comentarios: