domingo, junio 1

Strange Deja Vu

Subconscious strange sensation
Unconscious relaxation
What a pleasant nightmare
And I cant wait to get there again

Every time I close my eyes
Theres another vivid surprise
Another whole lifes waiting
Chapters unfinished, fading

Closer now- slowly coming into view
Ive arrived- blinding sunshine beaming through

Theres a house Im drawn to
Familiar settings everything s new
Theres a pathway leading there
With a haunting chill in the air



Im still searching but I dont know what for
The missing key to unlock my minds door

Today I am searching for it
A feeling that wont go away
Today I am searching for it
The only one I know
Trying to break free



I just cant help myself
Im feeling like Im going out of my head
Uncanny, strange deja vu
But I dont mind- I hope to find the truth

No hay comentarios: